zac,

I'm not sure, but you may be over-thinking this. Tony's application is
simple enough without Fusebox. Coding it in that methodology, believe it
or not, would make it even easier for you to modify or troubleshoot,
even with no prior exposure to Fusebox. Fusebox is still CFML, after
all. If he breaks it out in a consistent manner, the files will be
shorter, and the program flow will be more logical and easier to follow.
The only differences that might throw you into unfamiliar territory will
lie in some of the application-level files.

--John