url=this is the URL">

e.g. <meta http-equiv="REFRESH" content="1;
url=http://www.mysite.com/index.htm">

But I', not sure this is an appropriate application for what you are trying
to do. I think you can also set a page expiry date in the past for the same
effect but again I'm not too sure this is an appropriate application for
this code.

****

Kevin Parker
Web Services Manager