From: Kevin Schmidt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 4:10 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: HTML Email Detection

I want to send HTML enabled email with CFMAIL but I wan't to filter on
whether the clients email browser accepts HTML email.  Is there a way to do
this with CF?  I don't think there is.  What about on the client side could
they trigger an event with JS or VBS when they open the mail that detects
whether or not their email browser can render HTML?

Thanks for the help.

Kevin Schmidt, Web Technology Manager
Allaire Certified ColdFusion Developer
pwb inc.