From: Jeff Small [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 3:06 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Moreover News Feed

Okay, maybe I live under a rock or something, but I gotta ask. What exactly
*is* the moreover news feed? Is it a news service that lets you use that
cfhttp tag and pull news stuff from their site? Does it cost money? How does
it work? It seems really cool on your site, and I'm curious as to how this
all works...

Jeff Small