After successfully uploading a file to the server I want to be able to
view from the web. Instead of storing the actual file name in the
database it stored a temporary name C:\WINNT\TEMP\ACF8.tmp.

I am using a CFCONTENT tag which works great if do direct insert into
the database via SQL INSERT, but when using my CFFORM it uses this temp
name. What can I do to resolve this problem to get the actual fil name
in the database?

Thanks!

James