Von: Bud [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 22. April 2001 10:25
An: CF-Talk
Betreff: RE: WARNING: PCAnywhere

On 4/21/01, Paul Smith penned:
>So how would it work if I downloaded it to my remote server I manage with
VNC?

>Does RAdmin require a boot after install?  If so, I'm not sure I could
>trust it to come up.

Yes, it does require a reboot. I downloaded it to my computer at
home, uploaded it to the server and installed it with pcA then
uninstalled pcA after a couple days.
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452