From: Don Vawter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2001 12:03 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Image size

I use cfx_image which automatically creates a thumbnail (or any other size
you want). It uses image.dll. The properties tab say it was made by Cap
Gemini and copyright by Jukka Manner.
It looks to me like CF_GIFGD is the successor to this. It is in the gallery,
by the same author, and does thumbnails and lots of other stuff. I haven't
used it.
http://devex.allaire.com/developer/gallery/info.cfm?ID=CA34726E-2830-11D4-AA
9700508B94F380&method=Full