From: Andy Ewings [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 April 2001 15:15
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: slightly OT ADO vs DAO

If you are using VBA you should be able to choose which connection method
you use without any problem.  As far as I can remember the code in the
module/class you are creating is separate from the mdb.....I'm not sure what
you mean when you say "in an ADO database".  The database is just a database
- ADO is purely used as a method of interogating it.  As I said earlier -
it's been a while since I used Access/VBA so may be way off!

Andrew Ewings
Project Manager
Thoughtbubble Ltd
http://www.thoughtbubble.net
United Kingdom
http://www.thoughtbubble.co.uk/
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7387 8890
New Zealand
http://www.thoughtbubble.co.nz/
Tel: +64 (0) 9 488 9131
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Thoughtbubble. This information may be
subject to legal, professional or other privilege and further distribution
of it is strictly prohibited without our authority. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorised to disclose, copy, distribute, or
retain this message. Please notify us on +44 (0)207 387 8890.