From: zCF Talk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 April 2001 22:49
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: slightly OT ADO vs DAO

Some observations about ADO and DAO
- DAO uses double quotes, while ADO uses single quotes (many hours spent
fixing this).
- If you open a recordset which is the base table, DAO returns the column
names in the order they are stored in access, while ADO sorts column names
alphabetically (no known workaround).

---
Daniel Dewey                |"Tell me, and I'll forget.
Systems Developer           | Show me, and I may not remember.
MCP (NT srvr/wkstn/eprise)  | Involve me, and I'll understand."
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          | - Native American Proverb
http://www.pobox.com/~dewey |                 610-868-1421, x115
           The National Association of Colleges and Employers

     These opinions are mine, and may not be the same as my employer