I have an issue with a template that is called through a cfhttp. The
problem is, when it errors and we cf_catch it, the session variables are not
available to be emailed to me.

   Does the CF server maintain an ID system for the sessions it is
supporting? If so, is it possible to pull that id out within the session?
And then, is it possible to use that id outside of that session to refer to
that session and its variables?

Lon Lentz
Applications Developer & CyberEntomologist - Alvion Technologies
DataWarehousing and List Sales - Market Your Lists on the Net!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
941-574-8600 Ext. 210