> My point is that there are many out there who are in my position, even
> more who WILL be in my position once Macromedia does a good job of
> promoting CF with their other products.  Macromedia and CF are at a real
> cross-roads.  I am bullish as can be on the merger.  Macromedia crushed
> the competition in the web development tool market.  MS isn't even in
> the running, not in the same universe.  Anyone with any creative mind
> can see the huge opportunities for Macromedia to make CF a common
> standard for the general web development community, the quick
> integration of CF into other tools.

Well said, I really do think that CF could gain immensely from Macromedia,
its one of the reasons I got so upset over the weekend.

On the subject of which, if any of my posts were amongst those which
contained bad language I do apologise. I haven't checked but it occurs to me
that I was seeing red a little and may have let something slip out.