Where is that fix I was told there is one but no one was able to direct me
to it

Bob everland

-----Original Message-----
From: Howie Hamlin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 8:01 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: E-newsletter kills our server - any ideas?

100% CPU is OK as long as it doesn't stay that way.  A process that is hosed
can use 100% CPU and starve the other system processes.  When this happens
you should check and see which process is doing this.  Also, you may want to
check the archives and the forums because I think there's a fix for CFMAIL
creating 0 byte files and then using 100% CPU.

HTH,

Howie Hamlin - inFusion Project Manager
On-Line Data Solutions, Inc.
www.CoolFusion.com
631-737-4668 x101
inFusion Mail Server (iMS) - The Intelligent Mail Server