You have a few options:

1) Go into the CF Administrator (if you have access to that) and hit the
Relase button on the Verify Data Source page.  Now your MDB should be
closed (no more LDB) and you can overwrite it.

2) There's an undocumented function (CFUSION_DBCONNECTIONS_FLUSH()) that
will do what that button does, even without CF Admin access (gotta love
CF security, but anyways...).

3) Upload a new DB w/ a new name & change your datasource to point to
it.

Number 3 is the best because if anything hits your database and tries to
change it while you're uploading it, BadThings can happen.  You best bet
(IMHO) is to upload a new DB with a different name (numbering them
sequentially is pretty sensable), change the datasource to point to your
new DB, flush the connections using 1 or 2 above, then delete the
original DB.

Hope that helps!

Best regards,
Zac Bedell