On Fri, 04 May 2001 09:45:49 +0100, Craig Dudley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>Can you not run SQL server on a differnet box?

No, the client has one Sun Solaris box and the entire shebang will be
running from that.

Kay Smoljak - ColdFusion Developer - PerthWeb Pty Ltd
Internet Solutions for your business!

Level 9/105 St George's Tc - Perth - Western Australia
Ph: (08) 9226 1366 Fax: (08) 9226 1375 Mobile : 0419 949 007
Visit Perth online! : www.perthweb.com.au

Tools for developers: http://developer.perthweb.com.au
-- cfx_pwimageproc: image processing tool
-- cfx_pwcardcrypt: credit card validation and encryption