We use it here on one application.  It works.  Just follow the examples that
come with it for your setup and you'll do fine.

Dave

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Poff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 8:20 AM
Subject: Spell Checking??

I have a customer who is insisting upon having a built-in spell checker in
an application I'm currently writing. The only application I can find seems
to be Ben's CFX_Spell. While I admire Ben, it is a 1.0 application that was
developed 4 years ago. Did he write the perfect application which needs no
updates?

Has anyone had any experience with CFX_Spell or have you incorporated any
other spell checking system into a CF application?

--Bill