As a side note here, our company has adopted a policy of locking CFX tags
using named locks which are named after the CFX tag itself IE:
NAME="CFX_Spell".  Assuming everyone using that machine obeys this rule,
this ensures that the lock is present across all applications on the
machine, and really helps out when you have multiple apps on a server.

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
elliptIQ Inc.
p.770.460.7277.232