In the past you would contact Allaire directly.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Bahlke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 8:48 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF Performance Tuning

Good Morning List

I have read posts talking about Allaire Consultants that come into a company
and play around with your CF setup in the hopes of boosting performance.  We
are thinking about bringing in such a person.  I'm fishing for information
on how we set something like this up.  Is it through Allaire/MM directly or
do we need to get in touch with an Allaire Partner in our area (NC)?  If we
need to get in touch with a partner locally, can anyone pass along some
recommendations?

Thanks,.

Tim Bahlke