> Our server people are setting up a new box with Windows 2000
> Advanced server and CF 4.5.1 SP2 Enterprise edition. We keep
> getting the error page shown below whenever we try to access
> any .cfm file. They tell me they have made executable all the
> folders they think might be causing this problem. What could
> be causing this? Thanks!

Make sure that:

1. in the IIS MMC, the web root folder has script or execute allowed,

2. in the Windows Explorer, the web root folder has permissions granted to
the CF service user (typically SYSTEM) allowing read/execute,

3. in the Windows Explorer, the ISAPI extension (typically
C:\CFUSION\BIN\ISCF.DLL) has permissions granted to all appropriate users
allowing read/execute. Typically, you'd set this to Authenticated Users -
Read/Execute.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496