Yeah, I tried using that and I got this error:

MIMEATTACH

An invalid file name (C:\Documents and Settings\sxr\My
Documents\Generator.doc) was specified in the MIMEATTACH attribute. Please
verify that this file exists and that the Cold Fusion service has the
privileges required to access it.

I set up a page with a <input type="file" name="myAttachment"> tag so that
the user can browse for the file on their desktop, just like any other
attachment option, like the way hotmail does it. That's why I was trying to
go another route because this isn't working. This is how my form tag looks:

<cfform action="corebank_requests_process_030107new.cfm" method="post"
enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded">