ColdFusion apparently doesn't have access to that file.  This is probably a
security problem.   What operating system are you running?  Are you running
the CF Server on the same machine as the one you're browsing the web with?

Also, try renaming the file with no spaces, dashes, or any other
non-web-friendly characters.

---mark

Mark Warrick - Fusioneers.com
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]