On 6/4/01, Michael Kear penned:
>I have a CF Hosting service that doesn't allow CF Schedule and I want a
>site to run a daily check on itself and report to me if any of my users
>have added links, changed details, etc on any of my pages so I can go and
>check they're all Ok.

When you say they don't allow it, do you mean they actually don't
allow it, or they just won't set it up for you in cf administration?
Because there is a way to create a schedule yourself with a template.
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452