Yes, they don't permit any use of the CFSchedule tag.  Or anything else
that workd in the registry for that matter.  I wrote support asking why my
tag hadn't set up a working scheduled task and the reply said "we do not
allow use of CFSchedule."

ooookay.  So that's why I'm looking for alternatives.

Cheers,
Mike kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks