From: Diana Nichols [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 9:08 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: How to get a list of all tables in a given datasource - and
how to combine queries

This will give you a list of the tables within a SQL database:

<cfquery name=getTables datasource=#dsn#>
select table_name from information_schema.tables
</cfquery>

<cfoutput query=getTables>
#table_name#
</cfquery>

You should then be able to combine the data from both queries in whatever
way you want.

HTH
Diana Nichols
Webmistress
http://www.lavenderthreads.com
770.434.7374

"One man's magic is another man's engineering." ---Lazarus Long