From: Marc Edwards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 2:17 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Need decryptor tag for CFUG presentation

I don't see how the software can be illegal, as it does have legitimate use
if you've lost or don't have immediate access to your unencrypted source
code. How can it be illegal to circumvent encryption which you yourself
applied to your own source code to which you yourself own the copyright???
And even if Macromedia tech support can decrypt it for you, sometimes you
simply might not have the luxury of the time it would take to run through
the process with them.