I just want to say when I had  javascript question I was told by a very
well known/ published developer just to look at the code generated by the
tag and the java would be there. Humm now was that illegal? Did, this break
any laws. Let's see Iat the time I had no idea how to do javascript
validation so I created a cfform chose validation on the CFINPUT and ran
the page. Then  I right clicked and there was the Javascript. Did I just
steal code. Did, I cause Allaire (at the time) loss of revenue for that
code.  I mean it wasn't just there for the taking.  I had to actually find
a work around to get it. Well thanks to the most well known Developers I
learned a little javascript to help me prevent using "cfinput" instead of
"input".  Maybe I should go to jail.  Maybe the developer who recommend it
should go to jail as an accomplish.  Sorry,  this is the same as
decrypt.  I guess anyone who right clicks to look at source code is a thief
and should be locked up. Well, I hope that doesn't effect your stock price
because I have lost enough. And, don't tell me MM is not guilty of reverse
engineering the tags and extensions posted to their site.  Just ask some of
their old partners like Paper Thin and Able Solutions about the great
relationship they had and what made it go astray.  Just to abandon the
project they could never get off the ground successfully. (SPECTRA).  Get a
grip, if you don't want the average developer in your code write it in C++
or JAVA.