From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 10:16 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Move the List??

Please excuse my being up all night trying to move the lists from a box with
bad drives to a new one. I get grumpy with no sleep, a blown transformer in
a lightning storm and old hardware that has to be upgraded.
There are a number of other ColdFusion related lists out there including one
on Topica. If the speed of this list is to slow for you, please feel free to
make use of them. As a side note, This post took 1 (yes, that's a 1) minute
from post to server to me.
It's 10:15 on my local clock here.