Hi everyone,
I was wondering if Allaire has any plans of releasing a CFStudio for Linux.
Right now I am in the early stages of creating a program that is written in
Java that will closely resemble CFStudio in functionality and UI would
anyone with Java experience be interested in working on a cross platform
project like this? Do you think that Allaire might be interested in this as
well. Mabey a little support or something. Or am I dreaming.

Chris Straight