From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 10:46 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: single user version of 5.0

After the Eval version expires, it reverts to a single IP server, but this
is NOT, I repeat, NOT a Single Ip 'Developer' version. You are not allowed
to use it like the single IP version that shipped w/ Studio 4.5. The reason
the server continues to work is so that you can enter a serial #. Yes, it
acts like a single ip server, but your license does not allow you to use it
as such.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ UIN : 3679482