OK guys I'm really sorry but I don't know where else to turn for advice on
this one......

Outlook is acting up on me.  My PST file is only about 270 MB.

What's happening is that Outlook is locking up on me and I can hear the hard
drive making funny noises while it apparently tries to read or write to the
file.  This is only happening with Outlook and the drive isn't very old....
so I doubt anything else could be causing the problem.

This may very well be the last message I send out of Outlook today as a
result of the problem.   I'm crossing my fingers.

Does anyone know how to repair the PST file?

---mark

Mark Warrick - Fusioneers.com
Personal Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Business Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]