I need good oracle skills + ColdFusion for a 3 month project in the
Midlands.  Anyone interested?

Tim

Tim Grannum
Sentinel I.T. Ltd
Tel: 01892 618555
Fax: 01892 618558
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For more information and a list of our latest vacancies - visit us at
http://www.sentinelit.com

------------------------------
Internet communications are not secure and therefore Sentinel I.T. Ltd does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views
or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Sentinel.
Should the recipient of this email interview a candidate via Sentinel I.T.
Ltd whose details are contained herein and subsequently recruit that
individual, then they thereby agree to employ that individual through
Sentinel I.T. Ltd in accordance with standard Sentinel Terms of Business
It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that this message and
attachments are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Sentinel IT
Ltd for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.