I posted this yesterday, and Raymond said he thought it might be a netscape
6 bug.....

Sadly though, it's not, as the client is using IE5. Could there be a problem
with server memory or something like that which would cause this to happen.
It worked fine yesterday, but today the client is having a problem again!!!

Hi all,

I am having some strange errors. I have an application that, amongst other
things, allows a user to upload an image, and some details, about an artist.
I have done this kind of thing hundreds of times before. It has worked just
fine up till now, but over the weekend has started generating some bizzare
errors.

Form fields are not getting passed from one form to another. I have no idea
why, as they are on the form. The fields that are not passed seem to vary
from circumstance to circumstance. What I'm wondering is, is there anything
on the server that might create this kind of problem, some memory issue or
another. I have spoken with my ISP but they say it is nothing to do with
them if code doesn't work....which is fair enough.

Incidentally, the identical code works locally on my development server.

TIA

Will