Hey Everyone,
    I have a quick question about querying a database with over 600 thousand entries.
The user has the ability to search by a name they type in. Now when they click search
I need to query two fields from this table to find the name. Both fields in SQL are
indexed. I need some ideas that will not kill our server while someone is performing a
search. Remember that the user will be able to type in any part of a name, does not
need to be the whole name. Wildcard characters are used like this "%#name#%".

Thanks