Hello All,

I would like to know if anyone could recommend an application to send 30,000
weekly newsletters to our clients.  We are looking for a program that is
able to detect duplicate emails, validate email addresses and keep track of
the undeliverable emails.  My company does not want to spend the time to
create an application, if there is something already out there.

We are looking at Fairlogic WorldCast® application, but we really appreciate
any recommendations or alternatives.

Thanks,

Luz Lopez