I'm having difficulty getting a test template to work after setting up MSDE
and Enterprise Manager on a dev laptop. I'm a newcomer to SQL Server, so
it may be something obvious...

I get this error:

-------------------------
CMemoryException: unknown cause
PCodeRuntimeContextImp::executeSQLTagCFQuery::endTag
The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFQUERY)...
-------------------------
The error comes from this very simple template:

<CFQUERY NAME="test" DATASOURCE="my_SQLServerDb"
USERNAME="my_username" PASSWORD="my_password">
        SELECT *
        FROM my_SQLServerDb.dbo.WebPages;
</CFQUERY>

Don't know if it could be a permissions error. I'm still coming up to speed
with how they work in SQL Server. I do have the ODBC datasource for this
db set up with the username and password shown in the query, and I've set
Object Permissions for the WebPages table to include the use of SELECT
for this username ...

Gene Kraybill