> I can create them just fine...
> I have my CFAPPLICATION sessiontimeouts to 20 minutes, but, if a user
clicks
> on a link to another section of my webpage, the session variable no longer
> exists!!
> I don't know why this is happening since the CFM file the user is trying
> click to also has a CFAPPLICATION tag (is this correct?).  Can anyone
offer
> any suggestions?  Thanks in advance!

You should only have the cfapplication tag in your Application.cfm file -
not in all the pages.  The server processes Application.cfm first by
default - then your other cfm pages - so there's no need to duplicate your
code across all pages.

Will
--
New Media discussion list for Berkshire -=- http://cf.lukrative.com