I would just use adobe acrobat.  Will do everything you want...

CW

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 2:10 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SOT: Form builder software

Hi all,

I need to find a better solution than html forms to meet my clients needs.
My client has a bunch of paper forms and documents that he wants to use
online. I've tried creating these in html but the lack of formatting and
print control is causing some problems. Not to mention the huge amount of
time it's taking. Does anybody know of a better way to create these forms
online. I need them to be able to except input from a database to populate
the fields in the form and to be manually updateable online. I found one
product that may work, it's called Liquid Forms and converts the forms to
editable pdf versions. Any other solutions out there you guys can recommend?

Thanks,

Rick