Have a piece of cffile code that's working fine on one site, and
receives this error on another:

        Error in CFFILE tag

        The form field specified in the CFFILE tag (PHOTO1) does not
contain an uploaded file. Please        be sure that you have specified
the correct form field name.

The two pieces of code are identical, with the exception of the location
of the upload, which we have quadruple-checked as being valid and open
to writing by the server (for that matter, we changed it to EVERYONE...
And it still throws this error).

Anyone have suggestions?