Help

        I am using CFCONTENT to save PowerPoint slides.   In IE the slides
get saved fine, but in Netscape 6,  when the option to save is used,
Netscape says its and unknown file type, also Netscape does not seem to be
passing the form vars to the page that creates the slide,  I am getting
evaluation errors for "submit",  which has to exist,  that's the submit
button.  again IE seems to have no problem here.

Sample Code"
Calling page submit button looks like this:

<input type="submit" name="submit" value="slide1">

action page:

<CFIF submit is "Slide1">
        <CFCONTENT type="application/ms-powerpoint">
        Code for slide one
<CFELSEIF submit is "slide2">
        <CFCONTENT type="application/ms-powerpoint">
        Code for slide two
<CFELSE>
        <CFCONTENT type="application/ms-powerpoint">
        Code for slide other
</CFIF>

thanks for all help
Rodney