From: Jamie Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Custom Tag Question] ThisTag.GeneratedContent...
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:38:28 -0400

Please tell me if the following is possible, and how: I want to stifle
the output of the area between <cf_MyTag> and </cf_MyTag>.

Here is a simplified example: I the following output: "Hello World, I
do want to display this sentence."

### Calling script ###:
<cf_MyTag>
Hello, World, I do NOT want to display this sentence.
</cf_MyTag>

### MyTag.cfm (custom tag) ###:
<cfoutput>#ReplaceNoCase(ThisTag.GeneratedContent, 'do NOT',
'do')#</cfoutput>

Currently, this displays:
"Hello, World, I do NOT want to display this sentence. Hello, World, I
do want to display this message." (Obviously, I don't want the first
sentence displayed.)

Is this best handled by <cfsetting cfoutputonly="yes">, or is there
another way that's already built into the custom tag framework?

Thanks,
Jamie