From: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 3:32 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: encryption question

Oook.
We'll take it a step further.

There are publicly available CF Tags to decrypt cf encoded pages.
There is C++ Source to decode CF Encrypted pages.
There is Perl scripting to decode CF Encrypted pages.
My little pommeranian can decode cf encrypted pages with a doggie decoder
ring and a few well placed barks.

So while the methodology of publicly available encryption may be known, I
challenge you to find a decryption program all
nicely compiled or a CF Tag to decrypt Blowfish,PGP,SDMI or even
MoogleEncrypt.

-Gel