I have a development machine that had a beta version of CF 5 server on it.
Now I have a release copy of CF 5 professional.  I've tried to install it,
but it doesn't allow me to, saying that there is a pre-release copy on the
machine that has to be uninstalled first.  I've tried to uninstall that
version, but the same dialog box pops up.  I've even gone in thru Add/Remove
programs, and the same error message appears.  Has anyone else run into
this?  I've tried everything, including deleting all traces from the
registry and the cfusion folder.

tom