Yes you can use ODBC to link to a Notes db. I'm not so sure about linking to
a remote Notes db though. I know for Notes 4.5 to get the ODBC working you
needed to have a Notes client installed, so you may need to install a Notes
client on your CF server. This may of course be different for Notes 5. :)

Alex