I'm using Notes 5.0.8, there are no Notes ODBC drivers on my workstation.
Unless I missed something in the client install.  I know that you can get
to Notes via COM, but for hard-core web applications that's a pretty
unreliable access method.

If I find out anything more, I'll definitely let everyone know.  This would
be useful functionality for me, too.
|-------------------------+-----------------------------------------------|
|Eric A. Laney            |Worry is a human emotion.                      |
|Systems Engineer         |                                               |
|LAN Optimization Team    |                                               |
|Voice: 813.978.4404      |  - Spock, "Journey to Babel," stardate 3842..4.|
|Pager: 888.985.8519      |                                               |
|-------------------------+-----------------------------------------------|

                    A.Little@open

                    .ac.uk               To:     CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                         cc:

                    07/27/2001           Subject:     RE: Hooking to Lotus Notes.

                    09:38 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cf-talk

Yes you can use ODBC to link to a Notes db. I'm not so sure about linking
a remote Notes db though. I know for Notes 4.5 to get the ODBC working you
needed to have a Notes client installed, so you may need to install a Notes
client on your CF server. This may of course be different for Notes 5. :)

Alex