> Usually sending a bad query to the data source will break the lock.  You
> can also set "disable database connections" in the CF Administrator.  If
> you disable db connections, make sure you enable them again, otherwise
> your site won't work :-)

The bogus query is a better option .. it is less intrusive and more
immediate than the "disable database connections" one.  The other method I
was refering to in my last post is the CFusion_DBConnections_Flush()
function.  That tends to break all DB connections without having to change
anything on the CF server.  To use it, set some temp variable = to the
function .. .eg:  <cfset Variables.uselessTempVariable =
CFusion_DBConnections_Flush()>

Todd