Yes, but if they don't know they have code red and there machine is
unpatched, I would imagine the admin is some home user that got a cd from of
nt server and doesn't have a clue how to properly configure and secure there
box.  So for the people that are still infected they have every service
known to man running and probably won't even know what to do to correct the
situation, once notified!  Now because of these morons we can't run a small
personal web site, since all high speed connections will start to shut down
incoming port 80.  So far mine is still up, but not sure for how much longer
since my logs have tons of cable users requesting default.ida!

Syntax : net send xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx "some msg here"

Rich