You could automate it thru CF to loop thru your log file:

<CFQUERY NAME="rs"
 DBTYPE="dynamic"
 CONNECTSTRING="Driver={Microsoft Text Driver (*.txt;
*.csv)};Dbq=c:\;Extensions=asc,csv,tab,txt;Persist Security Info=False;"

SELECT clienthost from internetlog.csv
</CFQUERY>
<cfset crlf=chr(10) & chr(13)>

<cfloop query="rs">

<cffile action = "write"
  file = "c:\codered.bat"
  output = "net send #rs.clienthost# Hello:
Your machine is infected with Code Red virus and is
attempting to infect my machine.  Please patch ASAP.">
<cftry>
<cfexecute name="c:\codered.bat"
  timeout = "10">
</cfexecute>
<cffile action="append"
  file = "c:\coderedLOG.txt"
  output = "Notification of #rs.clienthost# successful#crlf#">
<cfcatch>
<cffile action="append"
  file = "c:\coderedLOG.txt"
  output = "Notification of #rs.clienthost# not successful#crlf#">
</cfcatch>
</cftry>
</cfloop>

tom