From: Conan Saunders [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 4:57 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: UPS and XML integration, anybody have a working solution?

Does ANYBODY have a working solution to interact with the UPS online tools
via XML?

I have been all over this. I've tried the Allaire user support forums, see
my thread here:

http://forums.allaire.com/coldfusion/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=217320

I've tried CFHTTP. I've tried using MSXML 3sp1 with the ServerXMLHTTP COM
object. I dug around in the COM object methods and tried using
setRequestHeader to set the "Content-Type" header to both
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded" and "application/xml". I've tried the
custom tag here:

http://devex.allaire.com/developer/gallery/info.cfm?ID=DE7F6772-4A73-11D5-83

F000508B94F85A&method=Full

Nothing I have tried has worked. I have contacted UPS technical support and
they were no help at all.

Thank you very much for any help. I can forward a PDF of the UPS
documentation if anybody needs it.

Conan Saunders