From: Mike Brunt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 1:19 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Multilpe Domains on a single IP IIS with no virtual directory
access

We have to set up a web site portfolio of 11 sites on a single IP with no
access to IIS 5.0 to create virtual directories/folders.  We need to use
normal fully qualified domain names that will be set up in DNS to point to
the one IP Address.  We are able to get mappings set up in CF Admin and are
able to create sub directories under our server root (this is a hosting
situation).  Any ideas on the best way to go about this?

Kind Regards - Mike Brunt
Tel: 562.790.8631
Instant Messaging Handles: -
AIM (AOL): MediaEmbee