From: Tilbrook, Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 6:58 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Multilpe Domains on a single IP IIS with no virtual
directory access

Can't you use host headers?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Brunt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 17 August 2001 3:19
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Multilpe Domains on a single IP IIS with no virtual directory
access

We have to set up a web site portfolio of 11 sites on a single IP with
no access to IIS 5.0 to create virtual directories/folders.  We need to
use normal fully qualified domain names that will be set up in DNS to
point to the one IP Address.  We are able to get mappings set up in CF
Admin and are able to create sub directories under our server root (this
is a hosting situation).  Any ideas on the best way to go about this?

Kind Regards - Mike Brunt
Tel: 562.790.8631
Instant Messaging Handles: -
AIM (AOL): MediaEmbee