Hi all,

I have a DB in MSSQL 7.0 that I upsized from access 2000, and that went OK.

One strange thing happened though.  Some of my triggers that got generated
by the upsizing are not visible in SQL Enterprise Manager.  They do exist, I
tryed to add the trigger and it said it already existed.  And they also
work, I deleted from one table and it cascaded to related tables, my trigger
was executed.

So the triggers are there, I just cant see them. hmm.

Han says, "Our location is correct, but no Alderon".

Any ideas?

TIA,
Jeff